It’s the Wales National Airshow this weekend and if you are heading down to Swansea Bay then here is what you need to know.
The Wales National Airshow takes place across two days, Saturday 6th July and Sunday 7th July.
On Saturday only there is also an evening event with Hot Air Balloon Glows and an aerobatic display with pyrotechnics.
The airshow takes place in Swansea Bay with the main area for watching the displays and visiting the ground displays located almost in front of Swansea University near the Cenotaph on Oystermouth Road and Mumbles Road.
Saturday Schedule includes
- 12:40 RAF Eurofighter Typhoon
- 12:53 Aerosuperbatics Wingwalkers
- 13:11 Ultimate Warbirds
- 13:33 RAF Chinook
- 13:48 RAF Tucano
- 14:00 Battle of Britain Memorial Flight
- 14:20 RAF Grob Tutor
- 15:15 Catalina
- 15:28 Fireflies Aerobatic
- 15:41 Tigers Parachute Team
- 15:59 Team Raven
- 16:14 T33 Shooting Star
- 16:30 RAFAT Red Arrows
Sunday Schedule Includes
- 11:30 RAFAT Red Arrows
- 12:00 Aerosuperbatics Wingwalkers
- 12:18 RAF Chinook
- 12:33 Catalina
- 12:47 Fireflies Aerobatics
- 13:00 Battle of Britain Memorial Flight
- 13:21 RAF Grob Tutor
- 14:14 RAF Tucano
- 14:26 Team Raven
- 14:41 T33 Shooting Star
- 14:52 Ultimate Warbirds
- 15:13 Tigers Parachute Team
- 15:31 The Blades
- 15:49 RAF Eurofighter Typhoon
All timings and schedules are subject to change at short notice.
The weather is looking good for the weekend too with light cloud and a gentle breeze forecast for both days. The temperature should be a high of 19c.