UK Aviation News is a leading independent resource for UK Aviation, Aerospace, Air Travel, Airline and Airport news from across the UK.
We started 2015 as Aviation Wales but quickly grew to cover the UK as a whole. We have become a trusted independent resource for Air Travel, Aerospace and Aviation news for professionals and public alike, this is evident by a current monthly visitor engagement via the website, social platforms and mailing lists which regularly exceeds 40,000 people. This has been achieved by standing by our principles of ensuring all information is accurate and timely.
- To provide accurate and timely news stories relating to aviation and aerospace in the United Kingdom (UK).
- To provide entertaining and interesting features about all aspects of aviation in the United Kingdom (UK).
- To promote all aspects of aviation across the United Kingdom (UK).
- To encourage people to engage with aviation in the United Kingdom (UK) whether through hobbies or professional capacity.
- To build relationships with aviation & aerospace companies & organisations and those with a passion for aviation.
- To deliver content via Web, Mobile and Tablet.
- We will never charge you for reading an article or hide content for subscribers only, we also don’t believe you shouldn’t have to close down multiple windows of adverts!
- We will always check multiple sources for articles.
- We won’t be constrained from reporting news good or bad for commercial reasons.
- We will always rectify and apologise if we make an error.
- In the case of air accidents, we will never print an identifiable image, publish a registration or name a victim until we are 100% sure that next of kin have been notified.
- We aim for 100% accuracy, if we fail to do this, we will rectify the error as soon as we aware.
- We will always credit an image (with the exception of Stock/File Images) to the photographer unless asked not to do so.
- We will foster and help budding aviation journalists and reporters to develop their skills.
What else do you do?
UK Aviation News is operated by The Aviation Media Company which is a trading name of Aviciency Media Ltd. We specialise in PR and Communication and Digital Media solutions for the Aviation and Aerospace industries. Our services include Journalistic Content, including Copy and rapid response reporting. PR & Communications. Photographic & Video imaging and Digital Content production. We are also working on projects such as Team AvGeek, a way to make flying, and being an avgeek social and fun by making it easier to connect with other AvGeeks.
Aviciency Media Ltd. Registered as a company in England & Wales No 11197717.
12 Constance Street