UK Aviation News is driven by enthusiasts. We are run not for profit and everyone involved does so because they have a passion for aviation. We specialise in getting aviation news, features and information out to our readership of around 30,000* people per week.
We’re looking for people like you to become regular contributors or submit one-off articles as part of our expansion plans and also to help with the running Facebook groups and other aspects of the network.
We cover all aspects of aviation from Military and Civilian flight operations through to General Aviation and Engineering.
We are particularly keen to hear from those wishing to write about aviation in England and Scotland.
You do not need any previous experience we will give you all the help you need and of course, you will be fully supported by our editorial team. A passion for aviation though is definitely a bonus!
- A reasonable level of English written language (all articles are checked by our editorial team).
- Good research skills.
- A knowledge of the Aviation industry and how it works.
- Willingness to learn and expand your writing skills as well as learning from constructive feedback.
What you get back:
- Being a published author on one of the UK’s biggest aviation news sites.
- Take part in UK Aviation News events and publicity.
- The chance of privileged access to aviation industry related business and events.
- Full support for writing and research.
If you’re interested then drop us a line via our contact form