We are now firmly into airshow season for 2018 and this weekend sees the return of the Weston Air Festival, a 2-day free event on the seafront at Weston-Super-Mare which features fast jets, classic aircraft and scintillating aerobatics.
The event is other two days and features a 5-hour flying programme starting at 1 pm.
Saturday 23rd June
- 1PM – 2PM: Typhoon, Team Raven, Autogyro, Mustang
- 2PM – 3PM: Gazelle Team, Pitts Special S-1S G-TWRL, Flying Bulls BO-105, Strikemaster Display Team
- 3PM – 4PM: T67 Firefly, Catalina, Battle of Britain Memorial Flight
- 4PM – 5PM: Aerosuperbatics Wingwalkers, The RAF Red Arrows
Sunday 24th June
- 1PM – 2PM: Battle of Britain Memorial Flight, T67 Firefly, Strikemaster Display Team, Flying Bulls BO-105
- 2PM – 3PM: Mustang, Autogyro, Catalina, The RAF Red Arrows
- 3PM – 4PM: Aerosuperbatics Wingwalkers, Team Raven
- 4PM – 5PM: Pitts Special S-1S G-TWRL, Gazelle Team, RAF Typhoon
The Weston Air Festival also features ground-based attractions including static helicopters, exhibition stands, bars, food stalls, display teams, activities for all the family and a fairground.