The Wales National Airshow is being held this weekend with the chance to see aerobatic displays and aircraft demonstrations at the free 2-day event.
The now annual Wales National Airshow is being held in Swansea Bay on Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd July and usual, we have the lowdown on what to see and when.
Around 200,000 people are expected to attend the event over the 2 days with the weather is looking good.
For the first time, Swansea Council will be closing Oystermouth Road for security reasons. Premium Parking is available in the recreation ground or you can use the park and ride at Fabian Way & Landore.
In addition to the flying, there will be many trade and exhibitor stands along the sea front along with fun fairs and entertainment.
Saturday 1st July
- 13:00 Team Raven
- 13:17 RAF Grob Tutor
- 13:30 Eurofighter Typhoon Demo
- 13:43 Mig 15 (Norwegian Airforce Historical Squadron)
- 13:58 Coastguard Demonstration
- 14:23 Lauren Richardson Pitts Special
- 14:36 Tigers Parachute Display Team
- 15:21 BAe Strikemaster
- 15:36 Gyro Display Team
- 15:51 Bristol Blenheim
- 16:06 Vampire Pair (Norwegian Airforce Historical Squadron)
- 16:30 The Red Arrows
- 16:55 Battle of Britain Memorial Flight
Sunday 2nd July
- 13:15 Team Raven
- 13:35 Lauren Richardson Pitts Special
- 13:46 Bristol Blenheim
- 14:00 Battle of Britain Memorial Flight
- 14:20 Coastguard Demonstration
- 15:00 The Red Arrows
- 15:35 RAF Chinook Display Team
- 15:50 Tigers Parachute Display Team
- 16:09 RAF Grob Tutor
- 16:22 BAe Strikemaster
- 16:36 Vampire Pair (Norwegian Airforce Historical Squadron)
- 16:52 Eurofighter Typhoon Demo
All times subject to operational changes.
Be the first to comment