The airline currently has a flight program to the region from major airports including Manchester, Birmingham and London Gatwick but has postponed a regional return several times.
If plans proceed this time then TUI Airways UK will operate weekly flights to Sharm-El-Sheikh from the following airports using a Boeing 737-800 (possibly a 737 Max if back in use) aircraft beginning on 1st November 2021
- Bristol Airport – 3rd November 2021
- Cardiff Airport – 1st November 2021
- Doncaster/Sheffield Airport – 3rd November 2021
- East Midlands – 1st November 2021
- London Stansted – 7th November 2021