It’s time once again for the annual Wales National Airshow at Swansea Bay in South Wales.
The free event takes place on Saturday 30th June and Sunday 1st July in Swansea Bay giving spectators on the beach a stunning aerial display.
Grounds open at 10 am on both days and the flying display times are as follows.
- 12:30 Falcons Parachute Display Team
- 12:54 Team Raven
- 13:11 Aerosuperbatics Wing Walkers
- 13:30 Gyro Display Team
- 13:42 P51 Mustang
- 13:56 Lauren Wilson Pitts special
- 14:08 RAF tutor
- 14:44 Richard Goodwin Pitts Special
- 15:31 RHHF Sea Fury
- 15:43 Bremont Great War team
- 15:57 Chinook team
- 16:11 Tiger Parachute
- 16:35 Battle of Britain Memorial Flight
- 16:56 RAF Typhoon
- 17:15 RAF Red Arrow
- 12:00 RAF Red Arrows
- 12:30 Lauren Wilson Pitts Special
- 13:41 Falcon Parachute Display Team
- 13:04 Bremont Great War Team
- 13:17 Aerosuperbatics Wing Walker
- 13:35 P51 Mustang
- 13:48 RHHF Sea Fury
- 14:00 Battle of Britain Memorial Flight
- 15:03 Gyro Display Team
- 15:14 RAF Grob Tutor
- 15:25 Richard Goodwin Pitts Special
- 15:39 Team Raven
- 16:18 Chinook Team
- 16:31 RAF Typhoon
All flight times are subject to operational changes.