The reincarnation of failed regional carrier Flybe has finally put its first flights on sale, with the first flight on 13th April 2022.
From its bases in Birmingham and Belfast it will serve 16 airports across the UK and Northern Europe.
The first route to commence will be a four-times-daily Belfast City to Birmingham route with Belfast City to Glasgow launching a day later.
The airline has a new UK issued Air Operators Certificate (AOC), the first to be issued since Brexit, and will operate a fleet of leased Bombardier Dash 8 turboprops, two of which have already been delivered.
Full List of Flybe Routes on Sale
- Belfast to Birmingham from 13th April
- Belfast to Glasgow from 14th April
- Birmingham to Amsterdam from 28th April
- East Midlands to Amsterdam from 28th April
- Belfast City to Leeds Bradford from 28th April
- Belfast City to London Heathrow from 28th April
- Leeds Bradford to London Heathrow from 28th April
- Belfast to Amsterdam from 28th May
- London Heathrow to Amsterdam from 28th May
- Belfast to Edinburgh from 23rd June
- Belfast to East Midlands from 7th July
- Belfast to Manchester from 7th July
- Birmingham to Avignon from 9th July
- Birmingham to Brest from 9th July
- Southampton to Avignon from 23rd July
- Southampton to Toulon from 24th July
- Belfast to Southampton from 28th July
- Birmingham to Edinburgh from 28th July
- Birmingham to Glasgow from, 28th July
- Aberdeen to Birmingham from 18th August
- Aberdeen to Belfast from 25th August
- Belfast to Inverness from 25th August
- Belfast to Newcastle from 25th August