UK and European short break specialist Super Break have added a raft of new special charters from Wales.
Super Break had previously announced a one-off break to Akureyri in Northern Iceland in January from Cardiff Airport (CWL/EGFF), the first direct flight from the UK to Akureyri.
The success of that offering has prompted the company to offer more getaways from Wales’ national airport.
For those seeking a warmer climate than Iceland then Super Break has added packages to Malta and Madeira, plus a trip taking in Montenegro, Croatia and the Adriatic Coast.
- Malta – Including Gozo Calypso Island Full Day Tour, Mdina at Nightfall Tour and option to add on a visit to European Capital of Culture 2018, Valletta*. Departs 4th June 2018
- Montenegro, Croatia and the Adriatic Coast – Including Dubrovnik – Pearl of the Adriatic Full Day Tour and Best of Montenegro Full Day Tour. Departs 21st September 2018
- Madeira – Including Madeira Island Highlights Tour and Funchal Sightseeing Tour. Departs 2nd November 2018
- Iceland under the Midnight Sun – Midnight Sun Whale Watching and Lake Myvatn Adventure Nature at its Best Tour. Departs 22nd June 2018.
- Incredible Iceland – Including the Search for the Northern Lights Tour and Lake Myvatn Land of Fire and Ice Experience. Departs 12th January 2018 and 28th December 2018, and 21st January 2019.
Katherine Scott from Super Break said: “We’re incredibly proud and excited to be launching our new chartered flight programme, providing holidaymakers from Wales with a brand-new selection of incredible travel experiences to choose from in 2018. Following the huge demand for our exclusive flights to Akureyri, Iceland, we have expanded the schedule from Cardiff Airport to now offer unforgettable travel experiences in five of Europe’s most exciting destinations, helping to connect more holidaymakers to new locations on the continent and beyond, all from their local airport.”
Deb Barber, CEO of Cardiff Airport added: “We’ve seen a huge increase in unique and unforgettable short breaks added to Super Break’s Cardiff schedule this year, and it’s great to see them offer something a little different for our customers.”