tui" 11841 rel="nofollow" target="_self">TUI Airways UK (BY/TOM) has announced it is increasing capacity to seven destinations from Manchester Airport (MAN/EGCC) as well as basing an additional Boeing 737 there.
The increase will see greater availability of the popular 10/11 night breaks to Greece, Palma, Cyprus, and Turkey for customers seeking longer than a week, but not a full fortnight.
Richard Sofer, TUI’s Commercial and Business Development Director said: “Summer holidays are an important way for our customers to relax and reconnect with loved ones, and that’s never been more important than this year. To ensure we’re offering maximum flexibility and choice we’ve increased the number of flights to our most popular summer destinations with an extra based aircraft at Manchester Airport. We’re delighted that international travel is bouncing back and the forecast for this summer’s holiday season is bright.”
Karen Smart, Managing Director at Manchester Airport, added: “It’s great to see TUI increase capacity at Manchester Airport for this summer, which I am sure will be popular with the 22million people in our vast catchment area. With the easing of travel restrictions last month, we are seeing more and more customers looking to take a well-deserved break after so long, so it’s great to have this additional choice available to them.”
TUI’s Manchester Increases In Full
- Flights from Manchester to Antalya, Turkey increased to 10 flights per week
- Flights from Manchester to Kefalonia, Greece increased to 5 flights per week
- Flights from Manchester to Rhodes, Greece increased to 7 flights per week
- Flights from Manchester to Paphos, Cyprus increased to 7 flights per week
- Flights from Manchester to Crete, Cyprus increased to 6 flights per week
- Flights from Manchester to Dalaman, Turkey increased to 11 flights per week
- Flights from Manchester to Palma increased to 13 flights per week