The Royal International Air Tattoo (RIAT) has unveiled further details of its planned NATO flypast at the 2019 Air Tattoo at RAF Fairford.
The flypast will mark the 70th Anniversary of the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO) and will be centred around NATO’s eye in the sky, the Boeing E3-A AWACS of the US Air Force.
In addition to the AWACS the aircraft now confirmed include:
- Belgian Air Component – F-16
- German Air Force (Luftwaffe) – Eurofighter EF2000, Airbus A400M and Panavia Tornado
- Royal Danish Air Force – F-16
- US Air Force – F-15 Strike Eagle
- Royal Air Force – Eurofighter Typhoon
The NATO flypast will take place on the Friday (19th July) and Saturday (20th July).
The organisers are also working on a special flypast for Sunday (21st July) with details set to be announced.
To find out more about the 2019 Air Tattoo and to book tickets visit the event page