UK Aviation News is a leading independent resource for Aviation, Aerospace, Air Travel, Airline and Airport news from across the UK.
We’ve been around since 2015 and quickly grew to cover the UK as a whole. We have become a trusted independent resource for Air Travel, Aerospace and Aviation news for professionals and public alike, this is evident by a current monthly visitor engagement via the website, social platforms and mailing lists which regularly exceeds 40,000 people. This has been achieved by standing by our principles of ensuring all information is accurate and timely.
Unlike other so-called Aviation news sites, we are not operated to benefit a flight compensation company or travel reward cards. We are run by people who are enthusiastic about aviation, for people who are enthusiastic about aviation.
Adverts on this site simply go towards the cost of running the website.
- To provide accurate and timely news stories relating to aviation and aerospace in the United Kingdom (UK).
- To provide entertaining and interesting features about all aspects of aviation in the United Kingdom (UK).
- To promote all aspects of aviation across the United Kingdom (UK).
- To encourage people to engage with aviation in the United Kingdom (UK) whether through hobbies or professional capacity.
- To build relationships with aviation & aerospace companies & organisations and those with a passion for aviation.
- To deliver content via Web, Mobile and Tablet.
- We will never charge you for reading an article or hide content for subscribers only, we also don’t believe you shouldn’t have to close down multiple windows of adverts!
- We will always check multiple sources for articles.
- We won’t be constrained from reporting news good or bad for commercial reasons.
- We will always rectify and apologise if we make an error.
- In the case of air accidents, we will never print an identifiable image, publish a registration or name a victim until we are 100% sure that next of kin have been notified.
- We aim for 100% accuracy, if we fail to do this, we will rectify the error as soon as we are aware.
- We will always credit an image (with the exception of Stock/File Images) to the photographer unless asked not to do so.
- We will foster and help budding aviation journalists and reporters to develop their skills.
What else do you do?
UK Aviation News is managed by The Aviation Media Agency which generates digital content such as News, Imaging and Video for the aviation industry.